Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My life in a heartbeat

The Beginning

This is my first official "blog" entry. I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Josh, right now i am a junior at manalapan high school. There's a lot i can say and it will probably take me quite a while because i think about many things. Im not too sure what will come out of writing a blog. Hopefully it will turn out as a good thing and i will continue to write in it. The question thats on my mind is who is going to read it? Ok so lets see. First off music is one of the most important factors in my life right now. It usually describes the mood i am feeling. I love to stay up all night and download new songs from new bands i have heard from people. I get a lot out of recommending people songs that i have once become addicted to. My life revolves around music and whenever i can i will grab my ipod and tune into whatever comes up on shuffle. I dislike many things in life right now. Tonight i had a fight with my mom about her pressuring me with my school work. i ended up not getting anything done like usual so its not so good. Ok its getting late and i have school tomorrow. fuck i hate getting up for school so early in the morning. alright, bye.

Josh

No comments: