Monday, May 4, 2009

Back From the Dead for a Life Song Playlist


Ok, you caught me. I haven't blogged for over 3 months because I've just been busy. So here's an update. I've been working a whole lot at Cheeburger, going to school, and playing golf. I've been playing golf for my High School team, but that doesn't seem to be going well being that I shot in the high 40's the last two matchs (thats for 9 holes) so I dont think there are too many days left of my season. I'm going to Penn State next year. Yes, my coin flip resulted in a Nittany Lion and not a Scarlet Knight.


April was a fun month. I made the college decision and went on a cruise over spring break with my friends. We went to some pretty awesome places, I'll post some pictures in my next blog whenever that is. Gambling didn't go too well on the cruise. The dealers must've been cheating or something. Fuck Black Jack. A couple of days ago I went to a Bruce Springsteen Concert which was amazing. I encourage everyone to attend a concert before he stops touring. And don't say you don't know his music because I know all of you enjoy a few songs of his.



Anyway, I had to do a project for English Class about my life playlist. Songs about my life that have meaning. So here it is. If you don't know any of the songs, I recomend you sample them on itunes.


My Life Playlist

Track Number

Song Title

Artist

1

I’ll Believe In Anything

Wolf Parade

2

Rebuild

Switchfoot/Relient K

3

All These Things That I Have Done

The Killers

4

Revolution

The Beatles

5

Free Fallin’

Tom Petty

6

Love Will Come Through

Travis

7

Pride

U2

8

Streets of Philadelphia

Bruce Springsteen

Reasoning

Song #1: As I mentioned before, this song represents chaos and life. I am this song. It always gets me in a good mood and allows me to step back and look at life from a different perspective.

Song #2: Pretty self explanatory. The song is about rebuilding, and whenever I am in need of help of words of encouragement I turn on this song. It brings me up and I start thinking in terms of starting over.

Song #3: Tells my life story, as the lyrics go “All These Things That I Have Done”. I heard this song for my first time in Germany, and every time it comes on my IPOD I think about the awesome time I had when I was there. Mostly a remembering song for me.

Song 4: The Beatles are, and will always be the best band ever. Revolution is a song about changing the way that we live, and I am all for change when something isn’t right. I stand alongside their fight for anti-war, anti-violence, and world peace.

Song 5: This song is awesome. Another song that I listen to in order to get into a good mood. The song reminds me that life’s short, and we should all be living life without any restraints. It’s a pretty catchy tune also.

Song 6: This song is about love. The song gives hope that love will come through for everyone. Sort of a romantic and deep song.

Song 7: U2 changed the world with this song, and it has also changed my life. This is another song about love and world peace, two very important things people should be focusing on.

Song 8: “The Boss” rocked out to this song when I saw him in concert and I had to add it to my life play list. The melody tells the story of struggle and remorse, but gives hope as it concludes. One of the best songs ever made.


Thats all folks.


I'd like to know what your life playlist would be. Leave a comment with some songs and why you picked them.

Jspizzle

No comments: